Sunday, January 10, 2010

The Top Seven - Movies 2009

The year 2010 saw 240 movie releases in bollywood, mostly in the latter half of the year. The year started with disappointments like Delhi 6 and multiplex strike. But ended on a high note with Aamir’s 3Idiots grossing 93cr in the very first weekend.
Here are top seven hindi movies as my personal favorites, released this year.

1. Kaminey
2. 3 Idiots
3. Paa
4. Rocket Singh : The Salesman of the year
5. 13B
6. Luck By Chance
7. All The Best

These movies are irrespective of the fact of their commercial success. These are few movies which I would like to watch again. They made me laugh, they made me cry, they made me think.
 
Which are your favorite friends?

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Surprisingly enough couldn't watch even one in the list :(